Conference Poster Printing in Nottingham
Professional high quality conference posters for research, scientific, academic and professional use.
Perfect for university group projects, PhD posters and presentations.
Available on high quality heavyweight satin or matt paper.
The satin paper is the most professional looking. It has a very slight sheen and texture to it and is our most popular. It’s not quite as shiny as gloss, so it’s easier to read under bright lights.
The matt is good if you’re want no shine whatsoever. This finish is more similar to standard A4 printer paper you may be used to. This however has a bright white coating and is much thicker.
Usually printed within 1 day.
Same day, weekend and bank holiday printing is available, please call to check availability if you’d like an urgent print slot.
Custom sizes also available. Please call or text us instead to book a slot over the phone.
- Click and collect locally from Lenton, Nottingham – Free.
- 1st Class Post Anywhere in the UK in a protective postal tube – £10
We are located in Lenton, Nottingham which is within walking distance of the University of Nottingham, close to both Nottingham Conferences locations.
It’s a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk to both the main University Park Campus and the Jubilee Campus location.
We are also only a 3 minute drive or 13 minute walk from Trent Vineyard Conference Centre.
For a map with our location see our contact page.
You must confirm an appointment via phone or text before coming to collect as we operate on an upload and collection only basis. We do not accept walk ins like a normal shop in order to keep flexible hours and have your prints ready as fast as possible.
How it works for ordering conference posters online:
- Purchase your posters and complete the checkout.
- During checkout select if you’d like to collect from us locally in Lenton, Nottingham or if you’d like us to post your prints.
- Upload your artwork to us.
- PDF if you made it using office software such as Word, PowerPoint or Publisher (‘PDF for print’ if the option is available). Do not upload a powerpoint .pptx, be sure to save it out as a PDF instead, otherwise your fonts may not print correctly.
- If you used graphics software please send it as a 300dpi maximum quality CMYK jpeg.
- Before uploading rename your files according to our file prep guidelines.
- Have a cup of tea and a biscuit because you finished your poster and deserve a break.
- We print your work ASAP and then call or text you to let you know when your work is ready to collect if you are local, or get it straight in the post if you’re elsewhere.
- You present your revolutionary academic findings or master business plan at the conference, then become famous within your field of research or take over the world with your business prowess :-)
To Order Offline
- Alternatively you can contact us by phone or text to book a print slot, upload any time before your print appointment according to the instructions on the file uploader, and then pay when you collect.
- Discounts are available when printing more than one poster of a given size and paper type in a single order.
- Full pricing matrix for standard and premium papers can be found on the poster information page.
- Discounts will be applied and can be viewed in your basket.